SuperMax 13″ Combination Brush/Drum Sander
The 13″ Combination Brush/Drum is the answer to your production bottleneck. Developed with moldings in mind, this versatile sander can tackle every step in your finishing process, from sanding raw wood to sanding in between coats of stain or primer. Read about other applications below.
This model features a 1-3/4 HP motor, and can handle stock up to 4″ thick, or as thin as 1/32″. It can also be equipped with an optional sanding drum for surface sanding.
- Infinitely variable brush speed and conveyor feed rate
- Optional Drum for surface sanding
- Quickly change brush heads or abrasive loadings
- Fully adjustable tension rollers prevent stock slippage
- Reinforced steel conveyor bed with a poly conveyor belt
- Precision height adjustment
- Bristle Contact Gauge included
- Drive motor 1-3/4 HP
- Power requirements 110V, 20 Amp service
- Maximum Width: 13″
- Minimum Length: 9″
- Maximum Thickness: 4″, varies with drum/brush style
- Minimum Thickness: 1/32″
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 42″ x 35″ x 44″
- Drum: 5″ x 13″ Extruded Aluminum
- Brush: 6-8″ Typical Diameter
- Speed: Ranged Variable RPM, 400-1200
- Dust Hood: 1-4″ Port, Hinged At Back, 600 CFM Min. Recommended
- Conveyor Motor: 43 in.-lb. Torque, Ranged Variable, 0-10 FPM
- Shipping Weight: 300 lbs. (Approx, Varies Based On How Equipped)
- Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 34-½″ x 45-½″ x 46-½″
What is the difference between the 19-38 Combo and the 13″ Combo?
There are several differences between these two pieces of equipment. See the chart below for the main differences, and if you still have questions on which machine would be best for your application, please call our office.
|19-38 COMBO BRUSH/DRUM SANDER||13″ COMBO BRUSH/DRUM SANDER|
|Light Duty Direct Drive- Greater range of brush speed (RPM)||Medium Duty Belt driven- More low-end torque
(important for more aggressive and coarse nylon applications).
|Small brush diameter (5″)||Larger brush diameter (7-9″)- Longer brush life
|110V, 1-3/4 HP motor||110V- 1-3/4 HP motor|
|38″ working width (2 passes)||13″ working width|
|4″ thickness capacity||4″ thickness capacity|
|0-10’/minute conveyor||0-10’/minute conveyor|