SuperMax 19-38 Combination Brush/Drum Sander
Not in Stock - Contact Us To Order
Original price $3,247.80 - Original price $3,247.80
Original price $3,247.80
$3,247.80 - $3,247.80
Current price $3,247.80
Simplify sanding with a 19-38 Combination Brush/Drum Sander! SuperMax's exclusive technology allows you to drum sand and profile sand on the same machine! Interchangeable drum and brush heads allows for unlimited applications!
- Sanding Head Assembly with Flatter Installed
- Conveyor Table Assembly
- An Aluminum Drum w/ Two Bearing Sets
- A Coupling and one 80 Girt Abrasive Belt
- Open Stand Assembly
INTELLISAND® Technology: Automatically adjusts conveyor speed
based on load to prevent gouging and burning.
- Patented “Quick Lever Adjustment” which allows height adjustments from 0″-3″ with one pull of a lever versus 48 revolutions of a hand wheel greatly reducing set-up time and increases productivity.
- Simple Alignment Feature – just one nut adjusts the conveyor to parallel the sanding head, making aligning the conveyor to the sanding head fast and easy.
- The Fast Lever is an indexed alignment setting for narrow and wide stock. When sanding stock wider than 19″, the index lever will properly adjust the conveyor for flawless wide sanding.
- Drum will never go “out of alignment” – the drum carriage is bolted to the base, preventing any movement or alignment issues.
- Easy height adjustments A thrust bearing below the handle and a nut positioned above prevents the drum from moving out of the set position while sanding. No backlash or slop in the height adjustment mechanism allowing easier and smoother height adjustments
- Extra-wide conveyor to properly support stock over 19″ wide. The conveyor table is 22″ wide to add support to the work piece
- Tension rollers are adjustable in height and hold down pressure, eliminating snipe
- Excellent dust extraction as dust cover is formed to shape of drum Metal, not plastic, is formed to maximize air flow and dust extraction
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction for strength, rigidity and reduced vibration
- Drive motor 1-3/4 HP
- Power requirements 110V, 15 Amp, 20 Amp service
- Maximum Width (in): 38″ (two passes)
- Minimum Length (in): 5-½″
- Maximum Thickness (in): 4″ (Varies With Application)
- Minimum Thickness (in): 1/32″
- Drum Speed: 1740 RPM
- Dust Hood: 1 – 4″ Vacuum port, min. 600 CFM Recommended
- Net Weight: 264 lbs
- Built Dimensions (H x W x D): 24″ x 40″ x 24″
- Shipping Weight: 371 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 43″ x 16″ x 24″