SuperMax 37×2 Double Drum Sander
Sand two grits in a single pass with a 37×2 Double Drum Sander. Featuring INTELLISAND® Technology that auto-regulates the conveyor based on load, preventing burning, gouging, and damaging stock. The machine comes standard on an open-column base, and features a 5 HP motor (single phase only), allowing you to significantly reduce the amount of time you spend sanding.
INTELLISAND® Technology: Automatically adjusts conveyor speed
based on load to prevent gouging and burning.
- Flatness Guarantee: Precision-flattened steel conveyor bed reinforced with four steel cross sections for no “flex” in conveyor, guaranteeing flatness to less than .010 across the width of the sander.
- Abrasive conveyor belt offers the best grip for raw wood, giving you the ability to accommodate stock that is much shorter and thinner.
- Patented Abrasive Attachment System effectively tensions the abrasive wraps, preventing loosening, and overlapping.
- Self-cooling drum prevents overheating and extends abrasive life.
- Casters Included Standard
- Drive Motor (TEFC): 5 HP, 1 Phase
- Power Requirements: 208-230V, 60Hz; 1 Phase, 30 Amp Service; 3 Phase 20 Amp Service
- Maximum Width (in): 37″
- Minimum Length (in): 3-½″
- Maxiumum Thickness (in): 12″
- Minimum Thickness (in): 1/32″
- Drum (Extruded Aluminum): 5″ x 37″
- Drum Speed: 1740 RPM
- Dust Hood (Steel Hood, Hinged At Back): (3) 4″ Vacuum Ports, Min CFM: 1200 Recommended
- Ball Bearing (1″): 4 sealed and permanently lubricated
- Conveyor Motor: 254 in./lb. torque, direct drive D.C. motor, ranged variable, 0-15 FPM
- Casters Included: Yes
- Cord & Plug Included: No
- Assembled Dimensions (H x W x D): 43″ x 58″ x 31″
- Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 62″ x 52″ x 45″