D'Addario EXL165-6 Nickel Wound Bass, Custom Light, 45-135, Long Scale
EXL165-6 is a hybrid gauge that combines EXL170 and EXL160 in a 6-string configuration for ideal combination of tone of distinctive bright and powerful low end. XL Nickel Wound electric bass strings, long recognized as the industry standard, are ideal for a wide range of musical styles.
XL Nickel Wound electric bass strings, long recognized as the industry standard, are ideal for a wide range of musical styles.
- 6-string version of our popular hybrid EXL165 which combines EXL170 and EXL160 for ideal combination of distinctive bright and powerful low end
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .032, .045, .065, .085, .105, .135
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Bass strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" amongst bass players of all genres and styles. All XL strings are precision wound on our exclusive digitally-controlled machines, ensuring each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and unparalleled consistency. Each string is wound with a nickelplated steel wrap wire known for distinctive bright tone with excellent magnetic output delivering a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.