D'Addario EXP11 Coated Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar, Light, 12-53
D'Addario's best selling 80/20 Bronze gauge, EXP11s offer the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability.
- D'Addario's most popular acoustic gauge, ideal balance of tone and playability
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end, EXP Coated for 4 times more life
- Feature D Addario s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053
D Addario s EXP coated strings now feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made of our revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel wire delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability. Combined with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery, each EXP set maintains that familiar uncoated tone while adding up to 4 times more life.