19-38" SuperMax Drum Sander on Open Stand
Not in Stock - Contact Us To Order
Original price $2,599.00 - Original price $2,599.00
Original price $2,599.00
$2,599.00 - $2,599.00
Current price $2,599.00
Perfect for the small shop or woodworking enthusiast, the SuperMax 19-38 Drum Sander reduces the tedium of hand sanding, speeds up the sanding process, and produces more consistent results!
INTELLISAND® Technology: Automatically adjusts conveyor speed
based on load to prevent gouging and burning.
- Patented “Quick Lever Adjustment” which allows height adjustments from 0″-3″ with one pull of a lever versus 48 revolutions of a hand wheel greatly reducing set-up time and increases productivity.
- Simple Alignment Feature – just one nut adjusts the conveyor to parallel the sanding head, making aligning the conveyor to the sanding head fast and easy.
- The Fast Lever is an indexed alignment setting for narrow and wide stock. When sanding stock wider than 19″, the index lever will properly adjust the conveyor for flawless wide sanding.
- Drum will never go “out of alignment” – the drum carriage is bolted to the base, preventing any movement or alignment issues.
- Easy height adjustments A thrust bearing below the handle and a nut positioned above prevents the drum from moving out of the set position while sanding. No backlash or slop in the height adjustment mechanism allowing easier and smoother height adjustments
- Extra-wide conveyor to properly support stock over 19″ wide. The conveyor table is 22″ wide to add support to the work piece
- Tension rollers are adjustable in height and hold down pressure, eliminating snipe
- Excellent dust extraction as dust cover is formed to shape of drum Metal, not plastic, is formed to maximize air flow and dust extraction
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction for strength, rigidity and reduced vibration
- Drive motor 1-3/4 HP
- Power requirements 110V, 15 Amp, 20 Amp service
- Drum Speed: 1740 RPM
- Max Sanding Width: 38″ (Two Passes)
- Min Sanding Length: 2-1/4″
- Max Sanding Thickness: 4″
- Min Sanding Thickness: 1/32″
- Drum: 5″ x 19″ Extended Aluminum
- Dust Hood: 1 x 4″, Vacuum Port (Min 600 CFM Recommended)
- Conveyor Speed: 0 – 10 FPM (Variable)
- Dimensions (in): 27D x 46W x 52H (on stand)
- Shipping Weight: 286 lbs (3 boxes including stand)
- Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 43″ x 16″ x 24″