25-50" SuperMax Drum Sander on Closed Stand
Original price $3,299.00 - Original price $3,299.00
Original price $3,299.00
$3,299.00 - $3,299.00
Current price $3,299.00
The SuperMax 25-50 Drum Sander is the largest open-ended drum sander on the market. Sand 25" in a single pass, and up to 50" in a double pass. Expand the scope of projects you re able to complete, while increasing speed and consistency in which you re able to do them!
The 25-50 Drum Sander comes standard on the Closed Mobile Base Stand. The drum is pre-wrapped with 80 grit sandpaper. Additional accessories and sandpaper are available for purchase.
INTELLISAND® Technology: Automatically adjusts conveyor speed
based on load to prevent gouging and burning.
- The Closed Stand Has Built-In Wheels And Storage
- Patented “Quick Lever Adjustment” which allows height adjustments from 0″-3″ with one pull of a lever versus 48 revolutions of a hand wheel greatly reducing set-up time and increases productivity.
- Simple Alignment Feature – just one nut adjusts the conveyor to parallel the sanding head, making aligning the conveyor to the sanding head fast and easy.
- The Fast Lever is an indexed alignment setting for narrow and wide stock. When sanding stock wider than 19″, the index lever will properly adjust the conveyor for flawless wide sanding.
- Drum will never go “out of alignment” – the drum carriage is bolted to the base, preventing any movement or alignment issues.
- Easy height adjustments A thrust bearing below the handle and a nut positioned above prevents the drum from moving out of the set position while sanding. No backlash or slop in the height adjustment mechanism allowing easier and smoother height adjustments
- Extra-wide conveyor to properly support stock over 19″ wide. The conveyor table is 22″ wide to add support to the work piece
- Tension rollers are adjustable in height and hold down pressure, eliminating snipe
- Excellent dust extraction as dust cover is formed to shape of drum Metal, not plastic, is formed to maximize air flow and dust extraction
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction for strength, rigidity and reduced vibration
- Drive motor 1-3/4 HP
- Power requirements 110V, 15 Amp, 20 Amp service
- Maximum Sanding Width: 50″ (Two Passes)
- Minimum Sanding Length: 2-¼″
- Maximum Sanding Thickness: 4″
- Minimum Sanding Thickness: 1/32″
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 27″ x 46″ x 53″ (On Stand)
- Drum: 5″ x 25″ Extruded Aluminum
- Drum Speed: 1740 RPM
- Dust Hood: 1 – 4″ Vacuum Port, Min. 600 CFM Recommended
- Shipping Weight: 369 lbs (3 boxes including stand)
- Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 45″ x 16″ x 24″